Tuesday, September 22, 2015

The Making of Discovery One (part 6)

After some trial and error, I found a pattern for making the modules. A lot of cloning and copy/paste to get this many of them.


I stopped at the section where the antenna is placed because I don't have a reference photo yet to go by for modeling the rest of that section. It has a different configuration than the other sections do.


A also need to add the couplers that connect the sections together. For now, they are situated on a very long Allen wrench. As soon as I get that last section completed, I'll start UV mapping and texturing this new addition to the model.

No comments:

Post a Comment